December 14th, 2016
Contributor: Andrew S. Muth
Muth Law, P.C. is proud to announce that the Washtenaw County Bar Association has named Benjamin Muth their 2017 Outstanding New Lawyer. Benjamin served for two years as co-president of the Washtenaw County Bar Association new lawyers section, and will continue his service to the WCBA as the Community Liaison. As chair of the new lawyers section, Benjamin oversaw programs for new lawyers on topics such as appellate practice, criminal defense, and networking.
Alongside his WCBA community service, Benjamin donates his time to the community through the following boards and organizations:
- City of Ann Arbor Elizabeth Dean Trust Fund Committee - Chairman
- City of Ann Arbor Environmental Commission - Commissioner
- Riverside Arts Center, Ypsilanti, - Board Member
- Washtenaw Association for Justice - Treasurer
- Constitution Day Teacher, Slauson Middle School - Teacher
Muth Law, P.C. is proud of Benjamin Muth's community service, and everything he does to make our community a safer place.