From our founding in 1987, Muth Law has been a family-owned firm. We work hard, not only for the sake of our families, but for the benefit of the hundreds of families we've served over the years. One thing we've learned in this line of work is that a serious injury doesn't just affect the person who's injured. It affects the spouse who has to work double shifts to make up for lost income. It affects the child whose parent must be absent from soccer games and school plays because of pain or the need for medical treatment. The injury creates an atmosphere of fear, uncertainty and loss that affects the entire family. That's why, at Muth Law, we don't view our clients as cases to be settled or won at trial. We see them as unique people who are part of a family, and we want to give them the quality of help we would want our own family members to receive. If you've been injured in an accident or by malpractice, you've had enough of uncertainty. We want to give you something solid to hold onto--our promise.
When you come into our office, there are some things you can count on:
- You will never pay an attorney fee unless we recover money for you. We know your injury has created a lot of financial worries. We want to make them better, not worse.
- Your case is important to us, but you are more important. We always work for a successful outcome for every case, because we know our success means peace of mind for the families we've come to care about.
- We will listen to you. We will gather the information that's needed for your case, of course, but we also want to know about what's most important to you--your worries, questions, and goals. The better we understand your needs, the better we can meet them.
- We will be honest with you. Over thirty-five years in the practice of personal injury law has given us a very good sense of how cases will unfold. We promise to always be straightforward with you, telling you what you need to hear, so you can make the best decisions.
- We will work as hard for you as we would for our own family. We never forget why we're doing this work--to help you get back to the life you had before you were injured.
If you would like to learn more about Muth Law or our promise to our clients, we'd love to talk to you. Please contact us to schedule a free, confidential consultation regarding your ICU injury matter by phone at 734-481-8800 or via e-mail. We look forward to serving your family.